Thursday, November 1, 2012
M.
My sweet, sweet boy, I've been feeling extra sentimental over you lately. Probably because we're celebrating your four year-old birthday soon, but it's also because I've been noticing lately how mature you're becoming. You are so thoughtful and so infinitely sweet. I love you so much it hurts my heart. That won't make sense now, but someday, when you have a little one of your own, you'll understand. That is how parent-love works. Oh, I love you!
You are growing so big and so strong. "Just like dad", you remind me. The other day, though, in a rare moment, you told me you wanted to stay little like Danny. I told you, "okay". You can. I won't mind at all.
You've been so excited to turn four -- and to be the same age as Caillou. Wooot! You've also been so excited helping me plan all the things we'll be doing to celebrate your big day. Birthdays are kind of a big deal around here and it's so fun to finally have someone else who shares my excitement! I can't wait to shower you with all the love and surprises a big boy deserves.
Let's party on this weekend.
Love always,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment: