Saturday, November 3, 2012
Four.
I wonder if you'll ever forgive me for being the cryoneverybirthday type of mother. Or, I wonder if I'll ever change. What a happy day it was four years ago when Dr. Dyer delivered you! I remember the first thing he said, as he pulled you from my stomach, was how much dark hair you had. Daddy tells me I tried sitting up to see over the surgical curtain then. I can't remember that, but I can remember how badly I wanted to see your little face. I had wished for that dark hair for nine months!!! We had waited so long to hold you and have you near. You were so perfect and so beautiful to me. I love looking back on those memories. They are so special.
And now four years later, you've grown so big and strong. You're so smart and funny and so very, very sweet. I know I say it all the time, but I mean it: you are my best friend. You are such a good companion. Daddy reminds me how fleeting these special days are and it's true. I treasure them so much, though. Day in and day out, you are my buddy, always behind me, always helping me out, always talking to me and singing to me and taking care. You are precious and priceless. Happy Birthday, my darling Morgan boy. I love you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment: