I just showered for the day and it's 5:00pm. I used to joke that the 4 o'clock hour meant it was time to get cleaned up, pick up messes and make it look to Mr. Keller like we actually did something. Baby number two threw that out the window and now I really don't care what it looks like we did or didn't do. We just roll, you know? And so it goes...
Today we didn't do anything. Mostly because I was up at 12:41am, 4:10am, 5:00am, and 6:00am with Morg, Danny, Morg, then Danny, until I finally retreated into Morgan's empty bed and left Jared to fend for himself in our overcrowded bed while I tried to sleep. (For an hour.)
This afternoon we went out on the deck and I sprawled out on my lounge chair. It's late September and the weather is unimaginably delicious (and fleeting). I think autumn most of all is the season that never keeps. I wish it would.
I so wish it would.
PS - As sleepy as I am,
nibbling on this little cub
never gets old.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment: