Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summertime instagrams.

So many instagrams today. All the way back from the middle of June. 

Xo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting ready to leave for the Fathers and Sons campout. 


He was so excited!


On their little hike they took -- their camp is below in the meadow.



The night they were off for their campout, we went to dinner with papa and grandma. We had the waitress bring out a chocolate cupcake for Danny since this was his birthday weekend. He was in heaven. 

Birthday balloons.

After his party, in their new mickey mouse pajamas. We had a 'mickey party' before bed and watched his new mickey movie, too.


Reunion time -- in Twin Falls --




Date night -- we've spent a ridiculous amount of money at mackenzie river lately. So delicious.

I can't remember why we took this one, but oh my goodness, does he look so big lately. 

Here he is on his way to his first friend birthday party. He was so excited he could hardly stand it!

A few instagrams from our trip to the cabin a few weeks ago.

On our drive there, we saw two different double rainbows. God was telling me to chill out, I think. This was during my bug infestation meltdown. I needed those beautiful rainbows. And A&W, which must be bought on the way to the cabin each and every time.

A potty break for Danny boy -- some lake by Soda Springs

All the beautiful flowers the boys kept picking for me. I had quite the bouquet.

This view gets me every time. 

Sundown.

Looking for bugs.

They spent hours pushing these two things around.



Out for a treat last friday morning.

This doughnut was the best thing in Danny's life. 

Later, we went to Ross Park. I think Danny looks like such a puppy here. He wasn't sad at all, even though he looks it.



Another trip to the Alameda park! Before we got out, I told Danny not to poop on the slide again! He said he wouldn't, but a few minutes later, some young kid came up to me and told me he pulled his pants down and peed and that he didn't want his little boy to see that. What the hell is wrong with my kids?



These are from our hike on Saturday. 




It's been so hot lately! And I think I'm the only one who's enjoying it. Poor Danny. 

Dressed and ready for church. They were waiting for me to finish getting ready. 

Superman grew long legs overnight, I swear.

 
 
 These two are from camping in Anderson Ranch -- Danny is daddy's little shadow every moment of every day. 

And this is what I woke up to one morning in the tent! Too funny!


Popsicles earlier this week! They're all natural and boy, you would know it! They melted on the sidewalk and actually stained the concrete. Yikes!


These two have had lots of fun in the backyard lately! They are always laughing about something, or screaming because one is teasing the other! They've hit the 'fighting' phase and that's pretty much driving me crazy! I yell for Morgan to stop teasing Danny and every time I do, he turns to me with the most sincere grin on his face and says, 'But I just LOVE teasing him!'. 

Naughty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails