Sunday, December 7, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014



I panicked when I heard someone say Christmas is 17 days away. I don't think I've waited this long to shop or prepare! I can't seem to get it together!

Once again it's been a bazillion days since I've posted an entry. I've become that person. One of my new years goals will be to be more diligent.

We had so much fun during Thanksgiving break. The boys always love playing at grandma and papa's with cousin Bodie. The run wild! We played lots of games and ate yummy food. It always amazes me that Stacy's Thanksgiving dinner is always entirely homemade. What a rare thing that is these days! Dinner was so good! We relaxed a lot and played a lot of cards and marbles. The boys went shooting one morning and I took Danny to Kneaders. Cookies for breakfast, always a plus for him. I also went shopping (kid-less, six hours straight!). Our car was so full Morgan had to sit in the middle on the way home. Those craft stores! We just have lame Joann's so I have to take advantage whenever I can!

I try not to bombard Kellers with my camera too much. I only took a few pictures from the weekend.

These boys, though!

The three stooges, as I call them.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails