Thursday, October 30, 2014

We are alive. We survived a major head cold ambush, where we all four got sick at the exact same time. We've eaten lots of junk food and watched way too much tv the past three weeks. The boys were better in just a few days, but it seemed like years for Mr. Keller and I. And I'm on day 12 now, and still not quite better. I'm hoping we've gotten sickness out of the way now for a good long while.

Morgan's birthday party is this weekend, and as always, this time of year I get overly sentimental. I was going through old pictures this morning. I could have died. I'm so thankful for photos. 

Halloween for the past five years..... 


{One year - 2009}


{Two years old - 2010}


{Three years old & four months old - 2011}




{Four years old & one year old - 2012}


{Five years old & two years old - 2013} 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails