Monday, September 1, 2014

Grandma's birthday.


Jared's cute little grandma is turning eighty, and we had a big birthday dinner party for her a few weekends ago. We're missing a few great grandchildren here, but I believe she did have all of her grandchildren attend the party. I love photos like this. I treasure the ones I have of my grandparents with all their posterity. It's so overwhelmingly evident to me how much God loves and trusts women. Look at all these little souls that are here because of her. Truly, the very meaning of legacy. 


She couldn't be any cuter!



I'm so glad I was able to snap this one. This is brand new baby Venice, Grandma's namesake. 

-- Venice and Venice --


And of course our three musketeers. 
Never a dull moment when these three are together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails