Saturday, August 16, 2014

A few more photos from our trip

I only hauled my camera around one of the days. I already regret this, but it's so bulky and I was worried about it being stolen when we were on the beach and swimming.

Anyway, it was such a gorgeous afternoon. It was crazy to watch people take down the event bleachers for the annual US Open of surfing that was just the weekend before. We couldn't believe the photos we saw of all the people that were there for that event. It was astounding. I'm glad we missed it! I couldn't imagine the parking and restaurants.

We walked the pier, stopped at all the little shops, went down by Ruby's where they have 1930s oldies playing, watched the surfers, passed a cute old man playing the accordion and saw a gorgeous yacht. I swooned over more bikes, and surfers. A lovely day.











 


















These are the gorgeous succulents that were on the hotel patio. I couldn't get over how gorgeous and unique they all were. Truly incredible. And these photos definitely don't do them justice. The colors and shapes were incredible.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails