Friday, May 16, 2014

Picture overload.

If it ever seems I take more pictures of Sugar than Morg, it's because Morg hates pictures. His father has loving passed that attitude down to his son. Danny, on the other hand, doesn't mind. And he's in such a funny stage!



Danny changes fifty gillion times a day. He's a dang tornado, ripping everything apart. Always. It's exhausting. But funny. Sometimes. He can't wait to put on sweats as soon as we come home from going anywhere. He calls them his 'sweaters'. 
"My favorite!" he says.


Doing work. 


 I read this book to the boys the other day and cried and cried. I couldn't get through a single page. It's that little song -- I swear. It gets me! My mom used to read it to us when we were little and we never understood why she'd cry each time. Now I know. Also, I found it hysterical that on the page when the boy's two years old, Morgan said, "Hey! That's just like Danny!". 
And that's true. 



 New skirt. 


 Danny threw a crayon three rows behind us. He was on 'time-out' on dad's knee for the rest of the meeting. Here he is pouting. I love taking pictures during church. Not good. 


 Best friends -- most of the time.


Sugar boy camped out in front of the stove waiting for the cookies to be done.



 Morgan has been saving for the last two months for these two star wars books at costco. One saturday, he worked for six hours straight with daddy in the backyard. He finally had enough to buy them!


Sunflower seedling from preschool. 


Mr. Keller bought this cutie at the auction last saturday. 



Mother's day sunday with grandma.




Coloring a card for grandma. 


Dannyelle came to visit again.  


Danny swooning over papa, and his bag of caramel popcorn.



More pictures from the day we planted our garden.



The boys had a ball playing in the mud with their rain boots. They were so so so dirty!






Cute little coin slot. 



City Creek adventures. 
Danny was so hot and tired! His face was beet red. Poor little chubby overheats so easily.




 I spy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails