Wednesday, June 17, 2015

FOUR!




We partied with our families last weekend celebrating Danny, but today is the real day! So far, we've celebrated with sprinkle pancakes and ice cream, a room full of balloons, lots of cards with money in them (so exciting for him, thank you grandparents!), and some more presents, and we'll be making a chocolate cake later on!

At four years old, Danny is pure entertainment. He brings so much joy to our home. He is always so happy go-lucky, and we all need that! I love him so much my heart hurts. I'm so thankful he was sent to our home, in our care. He is smart, and kind, and full of energy and fun. His brother is his BEST friend. He loves Morgan and wants to be just like him. It is such a joy, much more than I could ever begin to express, to watch them learn and grow together, develop such a sweet bond as brothers. The fun and memories they are making together are so sweet and wonderful. My children are the biggest, best gifts from God. How I love them. 


Happy birthday, my Danny boy. Mama loves you so. 









ONE!



TWO! 



THREE!



FOUR!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails