Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Lately in photos.


Welcome to week in pictures: December Edition. 
We've been busy making holiday memories with the boys. I know these 'magical' years are short and I can't get enough of how special Christmas is for them. We read stories, snuggle, drink hot chocolate. We've gone through three boxes of candy canes. We've keep going over what we'll be asking Santa for this year and we'll be sending our letters to him here soon. 

We bought a tree cutting permit and had plans to take a drive Saturday and cut one down, but Mr. Keller got sick, so the boys and I went out and picked one up at a stand in Old Town. It was such a gorgeous day! In the '50s! I love the trees at this stand. They are all wild trees so they have the cutest shapes. We picked a perfect, petite one for our family room. 


{New Christmas PJs}



Pulling out all the fun Christmas stuff 


My little santa baby



Christmas movie time with Christmas quilts from each grandma



Mr. Keller setting up our front room tree. It was way too huge for this room!
Every year this is like the biggest pain in his butt. He huffs and puffs and swears under his breath! It's hysterical to me because every year it's the same! He complains so much because it's always tippping and it's hard to cinch up! We're always glad when it's set up and done with for the year. Good times!




A gorgeous vintage wool blanket I found at the Goodwill. Score! 
 


Trying out my new garland, which I ended up not liking in the end. 



A few snapshots from around the house: 





My cute new Craftberry Bush pillow that I'm in love with!



Great Harvest date


Puppets 



DI scores. Danny totally gets it. 


Sweet big brother snuggling and reading to Danny.



Quiet afternoon. I love these winter evenings and early bedtime. 


Danny and I at Kneaders. He was ecstatic about getting a frosting cookie.



Liking the cinnamon roll knife.


Memory lane for real. 

Watching the Grinch

The boys when they went out shooting



Thanksgiving

Mr. Keller trying to start a fire. 


Steph and Michelle stopped by on their way to SLC for their mom's weekend. I crashed the party by bringing Danny boy to our lunch date. It was fun to catch up. 
 

Our painted fireplace. I'm so so so glad I finally tackled this project. 

 Cute little sweater totes I bought!


 Last weekend when Kenz came to visit for a few days. 

She's Danny's best friend! He could totally be her son. 
My boys LOVE Kenzie. She's such a good auntie. 
We had so much fun. I'm thankful for her. She's such a bright soul. I love her as much as my boys do.

Also, no one can rock a selfie like her! 




At Mackenzie River. Dessert was good, obv. 


And a few oldies I posted -- Three years ago, Christmas 2011. My babies!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails