Thursday, July 22, 2010

A great escape.


We spent last weekend in Wyoming, just us two. It was a million degrees outside, but it looked like spring everywhere we went. Everything was entirely green and delicious. It's pretty much a dream there. I kept feeling like Anne of Green Gables, pinching myself to make sure it was all real. It was real. And very romantic. And with names like Star Valley and Tincup and Grey's Lake, I'm sure Anne would approve, too. (Aren't they such lovely names?)

We had such a lovely time.











{and then he crashed. which was very funny.}




flowers: to me, from jared.


PS - Thanks to c&s keller for grandparenting morgan while we were gone!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderfully perfect Hollie! I'm jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go there.

    And since it's Grey's Lake with an "e" Anne *would* approve.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails